Re: [RTTY] K9MI Naqp - MMTTY problems

To: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K9MI Naqp - MMTTY problems
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:40:06 +0000
I had a lot of problems with the WL + MMTTY combo recently, so for the last two RTTY contests I have been running Wayne's native Rttyrite "receiver" (sound board FSK) for the main WL TU. Works great and never crashes for me. I sure wish it had a waterfall display, but I have found I can run a stand-alone copy of MMTTY for backup and watch that waterfall. Wayne's "wide band decode" is a plus.

Jerry W4UK