[RTTY] Digicom>64 cartridge manual

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Digicom>64 cartridge manual
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:04:11 -0000
I was doing some pre-contest (ARRL CW) shack cleaning and came across
a stack of paper manuals for the Digicom>64 V2.3C cartridge (TNC
emulator for the Commodore 64) that I made and sold in the late
80s/early 90s.  Believe it or not, I still get occasional inquiries
about these.

If anyone still has one and needs a manual, let me know, before I
throw them out this Friday.  I only have it on paper, not on disk.

73,
Barry W2UP--