[RTTY] WPX RTTY

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WPX RTTY
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:02:56 GMT
What to do for WPX RTTY?  I?m sure most of you had no trouble deciding what to
do for this fun contest.  But, for me due to various personal reasons it was a
difficult decision.

To prove my total lack of sanity I?ve decided to do a single band effort on 80
from the black hole between the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers.  It is a band
that almost seems ignored in some RTTY events.  I?m sure it will at times be
lonely with a low QSO rate, but rate isn?t everything in life and one way or
another I?ll have fun doing it!  BTW, I?ll be signing WI0WA which is the IDXCC
(Iowa DX and Contest Club) call.

73 Larry L.

W0ETC/WI0WA in IA