Re: [RTTY] No RTTY Forum at Dayton 2004

To: dk3vn@nexgo.de
Subject: Re: [RTTY] No RTTY Forum at Dayton 2004
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:02:54 -0600
We'll be staying at the Ramada Inn (Dayton North) and if someone wants to
go for the Hospitality room I'll be happy to also kick in some $$.  Also,
I remember last year WS7I talking about the possibility of an RTTY get
together at some place other than Dayton.  I wonder what the status of
that is.

73 W0ETC