[RTTY] K7UDG and getting back to RTTY

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K7UDG and getting back to RTTY
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:17:35 -0000
Hi Jim, and the group,

As you may have seen aleady, MMTTY is the way to go, and I would have to say
that it is relatively easy to set up.
The help file is currently being re-written, and may even be released at the
end of the month!
However, the one that comes with MMTTY should have enough to get you going.

Personally, I use the BuxComm Rascal, (no connection to that organisation!)
and that works extremely well.

I'm not familiar with the TS950S, so can't help you with the set-up of that,
but I am more than willing to help with getting MMTTY configured - probably
better offline!

You might want to check out www.rttycontesting.com for some useful info on
MMTTY too.

Very best 73 for now