Re: [RTTY] RE: The Makrothen Contest

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RE: The Makrothen Contest
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:51:22 +0100
Hi,

uuups .. I had to find a new contest date & time. Unfortunately the
first selected date is occupied by the new contest "CIS DX RTTY";
also held this year for the first time! Maybe I have missed the
announcement about the CIS Contest via the RTTY reflector? When
I was looking for a good date, I have used the "WA7BNM 13-Month
Contest Calendar".

However: The new date for the Makrothen will be the 1st full
weekend in March now! It's much earlier now, I know, but it's
very hard to find a better acceptable date. ~:[

For the Makrothen the contest period of operation is 24 hours
for all classes now!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch