Re: [RTTY] CABRILLO TOOLS HELP

To: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CABRILLO TOOLS HELP
From: "Dr. Jim Akers" <jakers@ece.msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:27:45 -0600 (CST)
Chen,

It appears that one must enter EACH QSO into the form MANUALLY!!!!

If you know of another way to get the data into the form I would love to
hear about it.  Sounds like that the whole reflector might benefit from
such knowledge.

I had also tried the "tools" help web site before coming to the reflector
and found it to be not present.

BTW what ever happened to Eddie?  He was well versed in the ways of the
Cabrillo Tools.

Is there ANYONE out there that can help with the "tools"???

Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical
and Computer Engineering