Re: [RTTY] Concept of a new RTTY Contest

To: wrt@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Concept of a new RTTY Contest
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:59:16 -0800
On Jan 20, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Bill Turner wrote:

One question:  I wonder why you would use the southwest corner of the
grid for purposes of calculating distances.  I would have thought the

Also, shouldn't the difficulty be more proportional to distance squared than to the distance? And then, you have to factor in whether it is going through transpolar or trans-equatorial paths... etc, etc.

Too complex to make things "fair"... perhaps that is why I like WPX :-).

73
Chen, W7AY