[RTTY] TU for RTTY Roundup practice participation

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] TU for RTTY Roundup practice participation
From: Dean Wood <n6de@inreach.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:34:41 -0800
Thanks to everyone who participated in the practice mini-RTTY Roundup on Friday! I think it helped a number of people with their RTTY setup. I even discovered a problem with one of my macros.

We actually had a small practice RTTY on Thursday night as well, just as a test run for NCCC members. It went well, so I announced another one to the rtty and cq-contest reflectors for Friday. NW0L happened to find us both nights (who, BTW, had a great signal on 80m)!

Thanks again to everyone, and see you in the real contest this weekend!

73...
-Dean - N6DE