RE: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY Contest
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:28:15 -0600
Duck hunting is out this weekend with the mudboat in the shop for repairs.
I've never operated this contest that I can remember but I'll try to jump in
and try to make a score larger than zero.  Luckily I got a lot of Christmas
shopping done today so maybe I'll not have to fight the crowds and can play
contest with my new PC.

By the looks of some of the records set last year, either condx were very
good or there was just a lot of activity.  9H0A had over 1100 Q's and K4GMH
had over 600 Q's.  That's pretty darn good for a non-major RTTY contest.
Check out the OK RTTY Records at
http://www.rttycontesting.com/records/okrtty.html.

73, Don AA5AU