Re: [RTTY] RE: USB/serial ports

To: aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RE: USB/serial ports
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:21:46 -0600
For a multi port serial card that supports 5 bit code try the Lava Quarto
PCI or 4 port serial PCI card.  It can be hard to locate but is cheaper
then many of the other 4 port cards.  Also, it comes with  a life time
warranty which they honored for me after a lightening hit.  For more info
check out www.lavalink.com.

W0ETC