[RTTY] rttyrite problem

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] rttyrite problem
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:58:24 -0500
help!! I know it is stupid and I know it is simple, but Im stumped.
got every loaded on writelog and ready to go or so I thought..
I can not get rttyrite to work..  Ive worked several contests with write
log/mtty combo, no problems till now...
upon initiation, rttyrite comes up ok,,,I can copy/print etc, but once I
click on a station the red line in rttyrite goes away,, and I can see no
print on any thing  --runing the side bar up and down does not help...there
is no red line line or no print--any where.
like I said,,, I know its simple(please be gentle) tnx 73 john w8wej--until
then Im done