[RTTY] 4U1ITU rtty activity

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 4U1ITU rtty activity
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:51:19 +0100
QTC for NA stations
re http://www.dxlc.com/solar/

Hi,
As condx continue improving, did a few QSO's with NA stations yesterday on 10m
between 16 and 17z. The window did not remain open for a long time, but it was
the first opportunity...
So look for me around 28.085 and possibly 24.925 around 16z; later on 21085 (15m
shortly opened to west-coast around 17z yesterday).
You can also look for me on 20m between 1115 and 1345z around 14085 and
possibly 18105, and maybe after 15m in the evening...

See you soon on TTY - Patrick

PS reminder: pse no QSL to my call for 4U1ITU,
1) I am not QSL-manager of the club.
2) As per club rules, QSL only bureau (USKA), or IARC PO-BOX 6 Geneva
Switzerland - Sorry if the information appears wrong in several "QSL info"
sites, but 4U1ITU does not have any QSL-manager outside the club...
3) We will be on LOTW by the end of November - All "electronic" logs currently
on our site  ( www.itu.int/radioclub/ ) will be uploaded to the ARRL site, as
well as recent ones (electronic logging is mandatory in the club since last
year)