Re: [RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee--December 6th

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>, <MRBILL1953@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee--December 6th
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:18:30 -0600
Bill, thanks for the information.  From what I gather the scoring is the same
as previous years and the only difference is that the contest is now 24 hours
and DX spotting is permitted.  Is this correct?

For WriteLog users, message buffer examples at www.rttycontesting.com.

This is an excellent contest to test your station set-up for the ARRL RTTY
Roundup a month later in January.

I'm off work that weekend so I'll be able to play in the melee!

CU there!
73, Don AA5AU