[RTTY] WAEDC contest

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDC contest
From: "Dick White" <ks0m@ktis.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:05:25 -0600
The contest started right in the middle of a special dinner I was having with
my XYL celebrating 60 years of living together as husband and wife. That is why
my first contact was at 1418z. I have never really been too happy with the QTC
part of the contest, but I figured that if I wanted in on the fun I had better
get with the program. I managed to send QTC's without any problems. I screwed
up the first 3 received QTC's. But, I managed to receive 3 more ok. Maybe next
year I will be more confidant and do better. QTC's are a great way to increase
the score plus being a real challenge. Contests should challenge all of us to
do our best and test our skills. Sorry that I had only a few hours to work this
one.    73,  Dick  KS0M

    WAEDC RTTY Contest  8/9 November 2003

    Call used: KS0M

    Location:  MO

    Entry Class: Single Op, Low Power

    Band    QSOs   Pts  QTCs Mults  Weighted

    80         6     6     0     2 x 4 = 08

    40        31    31     0     6 x 3 = 18

    20        47    47    20     8 x 2 = 16

    15        38    38    20    16 x 2 = 32