[RTTY] Conversation on 80 M tonight?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Conversation on 80 M tonight?
From: Wes Cosand <wz7i@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 06:12:26 -0500
Folks:

I am hungry for some real conversation on the "green keys" but 80 meter digital seems to be a desert most nights. Getting to know each other might be more fun than TV or browsing E-bay.

I will try to be on around 3.59 between 1 and 3 UTC.

I think MFSK is ideal for 80 meters but if I CQ in MFSK and you want to work RTTY, give me a call in RTTY. It just takes a minute to switch over.

I know propagation hasn't been great but I have a couple good antennas and an amp if necessary.

Wes, WZ7I