RE: [RTTY] More sun eruptions today - 3rd largest flare recorded

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] More sun eruptions today - 3rd largest flare recorded
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:39:18 -0500
Don/Gang,
I have a program called Ionoprobe running in background on my computer and
have been watching the graphs peak to heights I have not previous seen.  In
a word, "Unbelievable!".

For those who want to watch the numbers and graphs jump, there is a 30 day
trial version available at:

www.dxatlas.com/IonoProbe/

Now is a good time to get try it and monitor what Ol' Man Sol can throw at
us.

Disclaimer - I am not involved with the company.

73 Eric - VE3GSI