[RTTY] V25C

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] V25C
From: ww3s@zoominternet.net
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:07:26 -0400 (EDT)
I worked them this morning (I think). I say think because Doug has something
set wrong in his buffers. Not sure what software he is using but he is sending
the previous qso callsign back in my TU message. For example, he works F6BUM
and then me, he comes back WW3S 599-599 WW3S BK. I send my exchange and he
comes back TU F6BUM de V25C QRZ. He then worked NU8Z and after his call sent TU
WW3S and so on and so on. Not sure what is going in the log. I tried to tell
him but not sure he understood what I meant. If someone else works them, maybe
ask if he had trouble this morning.

73 Jamie WW3S