Re: [RTTY] A small query about the Cabrillo for JARTS

To: "Phil Cooper" <Phil.Cooper@cwgg.cwplc.com>,"rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] A small query about the Cabrillo for JARTS
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:18:20 -0000
My apologies to those on the list not interested in this subject
for a lengthy reply.

Two "YES" to your questions, Phil!

The JARTS Cabrillo example explains those different fields - scroll
down almost to the bottom: EU for Europe.

The wrong scoring of UA9KG/1 was reported by me to Ron, Eddie and Bruce
on 12 Feb 2003!
"Hello all, esp. Eddie and Bruce.
Feeding my WPX RTTY log into the WT4I Log Checker,
I noticed that UA9KG/1 was recognised as prefix UA1,
but country UA9 and given 3 points instead of 2.
I am in Europe, so UA1 is within the same continent."

And here some more correspondence on this subject from Sept. 2003:
Most recent message on top.