[RTTY] JARTS Cabrillo log using WT4I Cabrillo Tools Tutorial

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS Cabrillo log using WT4I Cabrillo Tools Tutorial
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:18:55 -0500
I just created a JARTS Cabrillo log.  I submitted my log and almost
instantaneously received a confirmation that my log had been received.
It was not a rejection notice, so I'm hoping I got it right the first time.

I used WT4I Cabrillo Tools to convert an ASCII text log file to Cabrillo.
I then edited my Cabrillo Header to the JARTS specifications.
I renamed my file to JARTS specifications.
Created an E-mail using the subject line and message body as specified by JARTS.
E-mailed it and got the confirmation.

In the process I made screen shots of each step.

I will create a tutorial on converting a text log file to a JARTS specific
Cabrillo file
using WT4I Cabrillo Converter.
I will place it on the www.rttycontesting.com and announce it's completion in a
few days.
I could probably write the whole thing tonight but I have the dog and pony show
at
work tomorrow and am going to bed early tonight.

I will create the web pages using Microsoft Word so they will be printable.
Look for
it by the end of the week (hopefully).

If you don't have WT4I Cabrillo Tools, it can be purchased at
www.cabrillotools.com.
You can buy just the Cabrillo Converter for $20 or buy the whole Tools package
for
$40.  I highly recommend the whole Tools package.  It's great stuff.  I've been
using mine
for several years.  I have no association with Cabrillo Tools but I do miss
seeing WT4I
in my RTTY contest logs.

73, Don AA5AU