[RTTY] RTTY contest summaries

To: "3830 RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY contest summaries
From: "Dinkelman, Michael" <michael.w.dinkelman@medtronic.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 06:28:00 -0700
Hello All

I've been receiving some queries on the CQ/RJ RTTY
contest summary. These summaries are normally posted on
the 3830 and Cnntest reflectors. I cross-post them
over here due to some interest from this reflector's members.

These summaries are for fun, entirely unofficial,
and not associated with the contest sponsors. They
indicate RAW data only - nothing that has been checked.
To get on them, you need to submit your score data at

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

We don't accept logs. If you sent your log in to the
contest sponsor and received confirmation, you're fine
for the official results....   in about 6-12 months. :>)

73
dink, n7wa