Re: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WK6I SOAB HP

To: <wrt@dslextreme.com>, "Jeff Stai WK6I" <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WK6I SOAB HP
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:52:16 -0500
I've been doing it this way for a while.
On the MP, transmit on vfob for cqing
listen and tune with vfoa.

and if I get sleepy, setting WL/MMTTY to AFC helps a bit also.
But I find that I can usually manually tune faster than AFC can correct.

BTW: That was something I noticed an improvement on in the last contest.
Didn't do a lot of cqing, but found that people were calling on frequency
much more than in past.
Guess they are learning MMTTY's NET/AFC use also