RE: [RTTY] It Happened!!

To: "Ed W4EP" <ed@privette.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] It Happened!!
From: "Don" <deuxfox@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:52:10 -0000
Ed,
I know the feeling. I worked all states in the RU 2 years ago. It took until
June of this year to get a card from Georgia. Ed, K4SB, who was not on the
orginal list worked me and sent a card in 3 days after I explained the need
for the card. RTTY WAS # 384 arrived in this morning's mail. Thanks to all
who worked and qsled KF2XF.
73 Don