RE: [RTTY] logging question.

To: "der" <derosan@yahoo.com>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] logging question.
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:18:20 -0400
Darrell,

I wouldn't let this one time incident put you off Rtty contesting. Last year
I operated as W4/VE3BUC until I got some flack over the W4 as a prefix. My
intent was to use the International standards which I believe makes more
sense than the /W4 in an international contest. In any event because I was a
small station, FT-100 and a Hamstick and most of my contacts were U.S. I
decided mid contest to switch to VE3BUC/W4. End of problem. The contest
organizers had no problem with it either.

Hope you have a change of heart and will see you in another Rtty contest.

73, Don VE3XD (VE3BUC)