[RTTY] Unidentified error box in MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Unidentified error box in MMTTY
From: HANKKIER at aol.com (HANKKIER@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 09:54:10 2003
Out of the blue yesterday, when I started MMTTY, a dialog box popped up in
the middle of the screen labelled "Error". inside the box was "KF2O.MDT
followed
by a bunch of gibberish characters". I clicked OK, the box went away,  and
MMTTY seems to operate normally. did it several times, including a reboot  of
the computer in one of them. always starts out with the crazy error box.  then
downloaded MMTTY from the website, overwriting the same version. still the
same error box keeps coming up. any idea what is in error? how to fix? Hank?
KF2O