[RTTY] RTTY CONTEST SCENE extended

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY CONTEST SCENE extended
From: Siegfried.Semba at t-online.de (Siegfried.Semba@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jun 28 03:52:40 2003
Hi RTTY-Friends,

for RTTY-Friends from JA, OK, SP, YO, SV it is now possible to select
calls from database for her country.

http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com/contestsp.asp

RTTY-contests becomes again ever more popular. 3520 submitted logs in
2000 against 4395 logs in 2002.
(Base: Final results from those contests, who are in database for all
three years with complete results.)

Take a look to the grafics: http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com

Now are nearly 15.000 datas of contest-results since 2000 in database -
EAWW 2003 included - tnx EA1MV. Roundup-result 2003 will be add to
database, if results published in internet not only for member. I have
the complete results, but
I will respect, that they want first publishing the results in her
magazin.

For 2002, only CQ/RJ - results are still missing. I hope, sometime the
results of this greatest rtty event are published in internet. But, it
seems, chances are bad. Results of RTTY-CONTEST-JOURNAL in web are last
modified 11/11/02.

But, more rtty-calendar and results in web than ever before. Hope, one
of these guys catch the one missing result.

Don?t forget: DL-DX RTTY contest next weekend, 5th July 03 11:00 UTC

CU on screen
73 de Sigi, DJ3NG

RTTY CONTEST SCENE
http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com