[RTTY] Lack of RTTY activity from Caribbean!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Lack of RTTY activity from Caribbean!
From: bernie at dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Tue Jun 24 07:31:26 2003
Tim
I am kind of new to RTTY myself.  I have the first three but none of the
last four on RTTY.  The ones I have are: J3/K2BHX (11/99), J6/K3UG
(11/99), J79GU (11/20).  So when you go please consider the last few and
it looks like November would be a good time to do it!  Seriously thanks
for letting the guys know what you need.  Usually just before and after
the CQ WW SSB and CW Contests there is a serge of activity on RTTY by
the Contest DXpeditions.  Hang in there!

Bernie, W3UR
259 worked on RTTY

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.