[RTTY] Fw: Welcome To RTTY Contesting

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: Welcome To RTTY Contesting
From: llindblom at juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 13:30:29 2003
Several of the past years I have fired up the generator and played for a few
hours in FD as RTTY only.  After about an hour or two it seems the only
stations I hear are those I previously worked.  So from my experience sticking
with CW/SSB with just an occasional forary to RTTY is probably far more
productive than dedicating one rig to RTTY.

Unless some of the locals get real serious about operating FD like a contest
instead of "an operating event" I'll probably crank up the generator again this
year and make IA available on RTTY.

73 Larry

W0ETC

--- "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net> wrote:

My apologies to those not involved in US Field Day! Any information
regarding RTTY/PSK activity would be appreciated by K1CDA.
C'Ya, Shelby