[RTTY] ANARTS WW RTTY Contest - N6TQS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS WW RTTY Contest - N6TQS
From: faunt at panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Sun Jun 15 20:21:28 2003
Here's my summary for the ANARTS RTTY Contest.

I was on about 10 hours total.

There were too many other things to do this weekend, and with
conditions as they were, the sunshine was just too attractive (and I
need a better chair).  I got to see Patty Smith at a free concert in
Berkeley, and had dinners with friends from out of town.  Friday night
was with a friend who works for WHO in Jakarta, and I mentioned that
it would be fun to work someone from there- next morning, YB5QZ!  I
got 6 VK's, which helped a lot.  Thanks to AA5AU who found 4W3DX on
10M late in the evening and sent email.  Some Europe, but not a lot.
I saw people working GU0SUP three times, but not a bit from him was
copied here.  Not many JA's here, unfortunately.

Conditions seemed to be better than the solar numbers would indicate,
I think, but it was still pretty bad.

I've not been on from home for a while, and it was a pleasure to have
a fun contest, in between other activities.

SOABLP claimed score: 582,930

      QSO   PTS DX  CA CO
20M   114  1609 17  22  2
15M    26   299  4  11  3