[RTTY] 9N7DX RTTY Log available online ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 9N7DX RTTY Log available online ?
From: bernie at dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Sun Jun 8 11:18:18 2003
Steve
I worked him on 20 meters CW, SSB and RTTY.  All three were solid QSOs.
None of them are in the log.  Something is wrong with the on-line log.
He did confirm with me that my RTTY QSO was good when I worked him on
SSB!

73
Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.