[RTTY] SCC Certificate

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC Certificate
From: ps7tks at yahoo.com.br (PS7TKS-MARCIO HUMBERTO)
Date: Mon May 26 17:02:04 2003
Congratulations Ekki, DF4OR. Good classification. The important is to know that
made the best of ourselves. I hope to see you in next SCC RTTY.
      Good luck!
M?rcio PS7TKS

Ekki Plicht <ep@plicht.de> wrote:With surprise I found a large envelope today
in the mail. It contained the
certificate for SCC RTTY contest, place 23 SOAB/LP.

Although #23 is not the top I am still very happy to receive such a nice
"wallpaper" as well as a professionally done leaflet about the results.

The certificate on the wall will be an incentive to do better this year.

Many tnx to SCC for sponsoring this contest.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR

(6 days until our small MJ expedition, 11 days until ANARTS RTTY contest as
MJ/DJ5BX)