[RTTY] Dayton 2003

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton 2003
From: ep at plicht.de (Ekki Plicht)
Date: Tue May 20 18:46:54 2003
Hello list,
just wanted to say thank you for a very enjoyable visit to Dayton in general
and the RTTY dinner in detail. Special thanks to Jay,  Betsy and Fran(k) for
organizing the forum and dinner. Nice food, good talks and glad to meet
finally the guys in person which I otherwise print only on my screen.

I made some pictures at the RTTY forum and dinner,  found here:
http://www.plicht.de/ekki/dayton2003

Be aware:
Obviously my camera has a technical problem. On some of the pics, like when
handing out plaques for WPX and CQWW RTTY contest, nearly always the same
persons appear, namely George, W1ZT and Don, AA5AU. For some reason these
same people appear on the pics of the RTTY forum as well, with an occasional
Jay, WS7I and Frank, N2FF thrown in. Dunno what's wrong with that camera.

73 and see you in June from Jersey (MJ) during ANARTS contest, using the call
MJ/DJ5BX.

Ekki, DF4OR