[RTTY] Re: RTTY on 160 Mtrs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: RTTY on 160 Mtrs
From: IronmanY2K at triathlete.com (IronmanY2k)
Date: Wed May 14 13:20:01 2003
The listed freq range is: 1.800 - 1.810 Digital Modes.  I would stay below
1.810 because that is the CW QRP freq.  I wouldn't mind setting up a night sked
with anyone to try it out since I have never worked 160m RTTY.

Get a YourName@Triathlete.com e-mail address at http://www.Triathlete.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag