[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Banquet

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Banquet
From: ws7i at ieway.com (Jay)
Date: Sat May 10 12:15:55 2003
I think its important to note and to express Thank You's to those that are
supporting the RTTY Banquet.

In no particular order, this is a list of those that are supplying Door Prizes
for the RTTY Banquet this year.

Walter DL4RCK -  1 License for RCKRtty (Rtty Contest)
                 1 License for RCKLog (CW/SSB Contest)

Jukka OH2GI - OH2GI Logging software

Ron K5DJ - 2 License for Writelog for Windows

RTTY Journal

Hal Communications

Bernie The Daily DX - 2 1-year Subscriptions

WF5E DX QSL Service

ARRL

National Contest Journal - Subscriptions

WT4I Contesting Tools

Folks these are some of the organizations, companies, services that support the
RTTY Group.  When in Dayton stop by their booths and say Thanks and support
them.

There may well be additional one's added after I have twisted some arms....

Thanks you supporters.

Dayton RTTY Banquet Committee (heh heh Jay & Betsy and Bill Henry)

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.ieway.com