[RTTY] New RTTY contest DL-DX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New RTTY contest DL-DX RTTY
From: on5mf at skynet.be (ON5MF)
Date: Tue Apr 29 05:30:39 2003
Hi all,

I know, it is impossible to make categories so everyone can win :-)

But wouldn't it be nice to also have a low power (100 or 150 W) category in
this contest ?

When for example you look at the results of CQ RJ WPX 2002 :

SOABLP : 313 logs (= 72%) = 115982 qso (= 62%)
SOABHP : 119 logs (= 28%) = 72026 qso (=38%)

73

Jo ON5MF