[RTTY] N6EU SPDX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N6EU SPDX RTTY
From: N6EU at socal.rr.com (N6EU)
Date: Sun Apr 27 20:06:56 2003
-+- SPDX RTTY Contest -+-
SPDX RTTY Conttest
Sponsored by the Polish Radiovideography Club

CALL:         N6EU
Operator(s): N6EU
Station;:       N6EU

Class;  SOAB HP

QSOs Points DX: Provinces
80m: 0 0 0 0
40m: 24 68 3 0
20m: 156 935 33 10
15m: 18 101 10 1
10m: 11 86 5 0
Total: 209 1190 51 11
Total multipliers: 62
Claimed Score: 442680

Station Description: Ran SO1R in this one as the FT-990 is still broken.
Icom 756ProII with Alpha 91B PK-900
and MMTY for second decoder
Antenna(s): Force 12 C-4S at 60 Ft 40 thru 10m.  Open wire fed dipole for
80m.
Remarks:  Worked this one off and on as I could. Did manage to start at the
contest begining but took a number of breaks and did not purse the overnight
leg of the contest.  Band condx seem poor at first.  Never saw 15 or 10
light up like it should. KH6ND had a tremendous signal here on the west
coast  Managed to work a fair number of the SP stations.  Thanks to the
sponsors and all the stations who I was able to work.

73 Russell "N6EU"