[RTTY] Request for Photos from 2003 RTTY WPX Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Request for Photos from 2003 RTTY WPX Contest
From: w6otc at garlic.com (W6OTC)
Date: Mon Mar 17 19:14:00 2003
Now that the 2002 CQ/RJ WW RTTY Contest results and pictures have gone to
the printer for publication in May, it is time to move on to the February
2003 CQ/RJ WPX RTTY Contest results.

About 860 Logs have been received, almost 850 via e-mail.  This is by far
the largest number of RTTY WPX logs ever submitted.  New records appear to
have been achieved in several categories although log-checking is in still
in its early stages.

While I will be asking for plaque sponsors soon, at this time I am asking
for any photos that might be of interest for publication.  Several of you
sent good pictures for the WW issue and I thank you for those.  If any of
you have pictures from the RTTY WPX contest, please send them to me directly
at W6otc@garlic.com .

Thanks,

Glenn, W6OTC