[RTTY] BARTG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG
From: ae8u_1 at ameritech.net (Dave)
Date: Mon Mar 17 14:57:52 2003
Well this is many first for me.First BARTG,first time with WriteLog.I
downloaded W/L about 2 hours after the test began and spent the next 16
hours trying to figure out that I screwed up hi hi.It was worth every
minute of it though.You see I am new to RTTY,but enjoying it,and I have
a broken back.Needless to say sitting upright for extended peroids of
time can't happen for me.With W/L I dont need to,just sit back and watch
it all come together.Now for my score,don't laugh to hard,i'll get
better hi hi.

             Q's                   DX         Call Areas
80m       7                       1                5
40m       12                     2                8
20m       49                     15              14
15m       40                     20              7
10         2                       2                1
Total          110
Continents  6
Total Multi's   75
Score         49500
Station Discription;
Ant's; Wilson SY-33/40m add on,ancient 10-160 wire thats seen 18 yrs of
service
Rig; Kenwood TS-570D
Amp; Amp Supply LA-1000A
All under the watchfull eye of my SM-220

Like I said,don't laugh to hard.I'll see ya in the next test,and the
next,and the next,and..........

TNX FER all the fun,
Dave,AE8U