[RTTY] Status QSL's Caribbean Tour 2002 J7/VP2M

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Status QSL's Caribbean Tour 2002 J7/VP2M
From: pa5et at muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Sun Mar 16 22:50:28 2003
About 75% of all direct QSL's are mailed, the remaining 25% will be send
out coming week.

Some QSL notes:
-          As of today only new type IRC's are accepted (and they need
to have a stamp on it)
-          Only US Dollars or Euro's are excepted currencies
-          QSL's without SASE will be treated as buro cards
-          SASE without address on it will be treated as buro card
-          US envelopes, put USA on the SASE, there are other countries
in the world!
-          Don't send me registered letters without prior e-mail, they
will be returned because I don't collect them from the post office
-          Inquiries about the status of all LLDXT DX-peditions can be
found on the LLDXT web-site www.qsl.net/lldxt
-          Use envelopes which don't fall in parts
-          Please use RECENT stamps because I collect them
-          If you send Dutch stamps don't stick them on the envelope but
put them separate in the envelope

See you next week from OY

73 Rob

Rob Snieder pa5et@muurkrant.com