[RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest
From: SKA at bartg.demon.co.uk (John Barber)
Date: Fri Mar 14 15:12:53 2003
Just a reminder before the contest about software and logs.

Please use the latest version of your contest software as some of the
earlier ones will not produce the right log for you.

This contest is the BARTG HF RTTY .. not the BARTG Sprint. Be sure to
select the right one or you may not log all the required information.

If you are using software such as MMTTY and some others you may be asked
to put the contest name in the Cabrillo log manually. This must be
BARTG-RTTY.
Before you send in your log have a quick look at it .. you should see a
line exactly like this:

CONTEST: BARTG-RTTY

Have fun in the contest and send me your log, even if you only made a
few contacts. I have had a record entry for our January Sprint contest
(well over 400 logs)
and would like to beat that again for this one.

Good luck,

John GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager