[RTTY] New master and friend files.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New master and friend files.
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Tue Mar 11 10:00:04 2003
I have sent to Don the new master.cal and friend.ini files. I had to
resend the .ini because I forgot ( again ) to put the [HI] at the top.

FYI, there are now 8174 calls in the master database, and 7899 calls
with names in the
friend.ini file. All the calls are from 2000 to this date with a few
exceptions.

Once again, I thank all of you for help. ( except the one who slipped
me a 1999 file and which I didn't catch ):> )

If you check your call and it's in error, let me know directly. If you
know the name of one of the missing 275 calls, I would appreciate it
very much.

Now, I'm going to turn off this beast, and go play. It's a special day
for me.

73
Ed