[RTTY] RTTY Callsign database update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Callsign database update
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Wed Feb 26 11:56:11 2003
Guys, just want to let you know that I am in the final stages of the
Master.cal and Friend.ini files.

***********************
I especially want to thank the guys from the WX5S team for their log.
While most of the logs I have been sent usually produce perhaps 90-100
new calls, their log generated a
whopping 413 additional calls. And I just added it to the all those
already input, so that is some serious effort!
***************************

The list is now at about 5000 calls, and is comprised ONLY of calls
from 2001,2002, and 2003. Have 1 log still to run through the program,
and it's finished.
Incidentally, that's a reduction of some 19,000 calls.

Once again, LAST call, I desperately need logs from KH6, JA, VK, and
ASIA in general.

If you have a buddy in this region, PLEASE email him direct and ask
him to send me his log. No matter how small!

If your call doesn't make it into the list, well................

73
Ed