[RTTY] NCJ RTTY NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NCJ RTTY NAQP
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Mon Feb 17 19:23:46 2003
I'm sure everyone saw Wayne's previous e-mail about the Feb NAQP RTTY.
Anyone want to play on a team in the first ever winter running of NAQP
RTTY?  If so send me an e-mail off the reflector and I'll work you into
one of the TCG NAQP RTTY teams.  We're in this primarily for the fun of
contesting but we also like good scores.

Serious players and casual ops are always welcome to join us.  Though TCG
is the Tennessee Contest Group, you don't have to be a member or live in
TN to play on one of their teams in NAQP.  Just send me an e-mail with
your intention to operate (including full time or part time operation)
and I'll let you know the team name to include when you submit you log to
the sponsor (NCJ)..

73 W0ETC in IA