[RTTY] KY4KY SOSB10

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KY4KY SOSB10
From: k4ww at arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Sun Feb 9 17:42:16 2003
Dismal band conditions seldom lead to high scores! Still many, many, many
stations insist on sending the CQing station's call more times than their
own? Nothing more frustrating than seeing KY4KY KY4KY KY4KY DE #$%&^%)(
(&*^%_)(* ? EU and JA openings were short lived at best. I did make and
experiment, toward the end of the contest, just to see exactly which
stations were using packet...its allowed...by posting PY8MD, then watching
the "frenzy"! I did notice some stations, that publicly disavow using packet
in a contest, joining in?
Highlight: Sleeping Friday and Saturday night's
Lowlight: After calling into a seemingly dead band for about 45 minutes, I
get chastised by a 6 land station for QRM?  Go figure.
BTW, those of you that have K4WW in your log...no problem, as I made a few
contacts on 40 and 80, and I sent in a check-log.
C'Ya, Shelby

                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KY4KY
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:  456  1195
Total:  456  1195  Prefixes = 264  Total Score = 315,480

Club: Kentucky Contest Group