[RTTY] GU0SUP IN THE CONTEST

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP IN THE CONTEST
From: may at snet.net (may)
Date: Mon Jan 27 15:25:35 2003
It is always great to work Phil, (not just because he is a great multiplier),
but because he is so polite. The 40 meter contact was really rough though.
Conditions were very poor here. Could not get good EU runs like I usually do
and never did come across some of the DX listed in the comments on the 3830
reports. Did pick up a couple of new ones on 40 and 80 so a worthwhile contest.
And I lost the first frequency only 10 minutes into the contest!

Think I will miss the XE test, going for cataract surgery tomorrow. Sure will
be great to see the screen clearly again.

73  May  WA1EHK