[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Belkin testing

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Belkin testing
From: keith at kregli.com (Keith Regli)
Date: Sat Jan 25 20:51:02 2003
I did get it to work for FSK, but not consistently.  I was using WL
only, not MMTTY as Don is.  I saw it work, but I also saw it crash the
OS (from what I wrote on my website it looks like I was on Win2K at the
time).  To me that indicates it might be a driver problem.  Maybe the
combination of the latest drivers and MMTTY set up the way Don has it is
what is needed.  Not the best sounding answer, but if it works for Don
in a 24 hour test it is probably OK.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com