[RTTY] Which Contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Which Contests
From: kk6t@joneslumber.com (Terry Dunlap)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:36:48 -0800
I want to thank everyone for their input about which contests
were the biggies.  Of course everyone's mix was a little different
but almost all included ARRL RTTY Roundup, both CQ/RJ contests,
BARTG, SARTG & JARTS.

I also want to apologize for the problems that seemed to have been
created by my email address.  I wasn't receiving any mail from the
reflector so I subscribed under a different address.  Reflector email
sent to that address was bouncing for some reason so I unsubscribed
from that address.

73 de Terry KK6T