[RTTY] AD6WL RU results es comments.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AD6WL RU results es comments.
From: IronmanY2K@triathlete.com (IronmanY2k)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:05:42 -0800 (PST)
Lots of fun in the test.  I missed DC and DE.  I was real tired and couldn't
concentrate very well on sunday.  I am setup for SO2R but can't seem to operate
this way.  I may practice it somemore and give it a try in the future.  Tnx to
all fer the Qs and the help that I have received on this list both directly and
indirectly.  RTTY testing is the best!

             ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:42

------------
   80:   86
   40:  155
   20:  232
   15:  227
   10:  136
------------
Total:  836  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 45  Total Score = 85,272

Club:

Comments:

10 meters is dying but the lower bands opened up nicely. Lots of activity on all
bands.  I had to miss some peak operating time to operate kids day with my
grandaughter, so this was a very busy weekend with very little sleep. FSK and
computer w/writelog worked flawlessly.
Ft-1000MP V w/400 watts to a tribander up 40ft.

Get a YourName@Triathlete.com e-mail address at http://www.Triathlete.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag