[RTTY] GU0SUP SOAB OK Test

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP SOAB OK Test
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:45:52 -0000
Hi all,

Wow! That was great fun! And the bands seemed to be in quite good shape too!

It was also good to see so many OK stations taking part this year, and I
congratulate them on doing a fine job.
Thanks to all for the points, especially those I worked on 4 bands, and
there were quite a few!
And to Jeff 9H0A, who caught me on 5 bands!

I enjoyed myself a great deal this year, as I managed to spend some time
playing radio, instead of doing Christmas shopping. I took some leave this
week, and did all that before the contest.

Nice to see so many of you about, and I wish you all a very pleasant
Christmas and New Year, and I look forward to seeing you in the ARRL RTTY
Roundup 2003!

So, here is what I managed:

BAND     QSOs     Points     DXCC     OK stns
 80            5           15           5            0
 40          35         138          18            7
 20          88         115          30           13
 15           97        130          31            19
 10           41          71           16             1
 TOTAL  266       469         100           40

469 pts  X  100 DXCC  X  40 OK stns  = 1876000

Very best 73 to you all, and seasons greetings
de Phil GU0SUP