[RTTY] K4WW MOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K4WW MOABLP
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 06:04:57 -0500
IMHO, not nearly as much activity as 2001, and, at least from here, band
conditions no nearly as good? I suppose I'm a "glutton for punishment", as
using low power from KY certainly qualifies as an "exercise in futility"!
Nice to see a lot of the "regulars" and several "not so regular"! Highlight:
"don't have to say, anyone else not work KY", thanks W4NFB!
C'Ya, Shelby

                    TARA RTTY Sprint

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW, KB4DOV
Station: K4WW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0
   40:   36
   20:   86
   15:   77
   10:    1
Total:  200  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 34  Total Score = 13,800